Swirl and Spice…and everything nice! Appreciation for good food & wine with elegance and finesse. Wine is the essence that makes every meal an occasion.
- Groote Post Country MarketGroote Post are re-opening their popular country markets for the new season. First up is the August Country Market on Sunday 25th August (from 10h00 until 15h00), followed by monthly markets on 29 September, 27 October (Country Run), 24 November and 15 December (Christmas Market). The terrace in front of Hilda’s Kitchen and adjacent to … Read More
- De Krans Blossom FestivalSave the date for De Krans Wine Cellar’s annual popular Blossom Festival, which takes place on Saturday, 31 August. De Krans Wine Cellar is situated in Calitzdorp, in the heart of the Klein Karoo and world famous Route 62. As is the case every year, the beautiful Spring blossoms symbolise the start of a new … Read More
- Franschhoek Uncorked FestivalPulling out all the stops at this year’s Franschhoek Uncorked Festival! Bid farewell to the Winter blues and swing into Spring by heading off to the picture perfect Franschhoek Wine Valley over the weekend of 14 and 15 September for this year’s Franschhoek Uncorked Festival. What better excuse to explore one of South Africa’s premier … Read More
- Monks Gin – The Alchemy of Gin | BreedekloofThere is no denying that gin is one of the world’s fastest growing spirits. Made primarily of juniper berries, local gins usually incorporate locally sourced botanicals to give their gin unique characteristics and flavour. With all the local fynbos that grows in the Cape Town area, this makes our gin local, authentic, high quality and … Read More
- Bergsig Wine Estate | BreedekloofBergsig Wine Estate is situated in the Breede River Valley. Bersig Estate Wines is a family owned farm and has been in the Lategan-family since 1843, when our original patriarch, Willem Hendrik Lategan made a decision to start a life here at the foot of the mountain. This is where the Drakenstein and Hex River … Read More