Swirl and Spice…and everything nice! Appreciation for good food & wine with elegance and finesse. Wine is the essence that makes every meal an occasion.
- Vinimark – Wine Trade FairWhen it comes to wine, the taste, the bouquet, or simply the wine-drinking experience itself can elicit a memory of a time or place. Unlike any other beverage, wine tends to “soak up” the earth. What you drink reflects the environment, the climate, and the geography of the land from which the grapes are harvested. … Read more
- Shine brightly at this year’s Protea PartyCelebrating everything “Bright and Light” Shine brightly at this year’s Protea Party will be the theme of the sixth annual Protea Party, taking place at the spectacular Anthonij Rupert Estate in Franschhoek on Saturday 26 October 2019. Regarded as one of the Cape Winelands’ social calendar highlights, Anthonij Rupert Wyne’s annual winelands harvest-style feast promises … Read more
- The Franschhoek Cap Classique & Champagne Festival‘The Magic of Bubbles’ Kickstart the festive season on a fashionable high note at the annual Franschhoek Cap Classique & Champagne Festival, ‘The Magic of Bubbles’, presented by Sanlam Private Wealth. One of SA’s premier social calendar highlights, this year’s event takes place over the weekend of 30 November and 1 December at the iconic … Read more
- Long Table Lunch Hosted By Ken ForresterOver the past few months, Ken Forrester has hosted a series of tasting events to celebrate 25 fun years of producing wines from their vineyards in Stellenbosch. The final event, The Long Table Lunch, hosted on the lawns of the Ken Forrester manor house and beyond, is scheduled for the 16th November. The day-long festivities … Read more
- Art and so much more this October in FranschhoekWith the changing of the seasons the warmer weather is a welcome relief. Perfect for exploring one of South Africa’s premier lifestyle destinations, namely the Franschhoek Wine Valley. Home to award-winning wines, internationally acclaimed restaurants, exquisite art as well as an array of cultural and outdoor offerings. This October make the most of your visit … Read more