Swirl and Spice…and everything nice! Appreciation for good food & wine with elegance and finesse. Wine is the essence that makes every meal an occasion.
- Muratie Harvest FestivalSaturday 29th February 2020 from 11h30 The Melck family will once again be hosting their annual Harvest Festival at Muratie Wine Estate in Stellenbosch on Saturday 29th February 2020. The Festival, which takes place under the ancient oaks that guard this historic wine estate, is a celebratory family event featuring good food, fine wine, … Read more
- Have You Tasted A Free Run Chenin Blanc Yet?Chenin Blanc as a variety arguably still has some way to go in terms of reaching the same level of popularity as Sauvignon Blanc. While the comparison of apples and oranges isn’t fair, it does warm the heart to find a greater selection of quality Chenin Blanc wines both on shelves and on wine lists. … Read more
- Zandvliet Estate adds a signature rosé to its premier Shiraz portfolioA new rosé has been unveiled by Zandvliet Wine Estate, the home of Shiraz in the famed Robertson Valley of Roses. Captivating and chic, the Zandvliet Shiraz Rosé has a depth of flavour to be expected from masterly-crafted wine. It is well-known that the quality of any wine is determined by the quality of fruit … Read more
- Robertson Winery Extend Their Popular Range Of Non-Alcoholic Sparkling WinesIntroducing the Robertson Winery DRY Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White. With the trend towards a healthier lifestyle and the stricter enforcement of drinking and driving laws, a new era of moderation is upon us. Enter the ‘mindful drinking’ movement started by millennials, the global trend of choosing alcohol-free or low-alcohol drinks for health and social reasons. Alcohol … Read more
- Louisvale Wines | Experience in the WinelandsIn Cape Town there is always a vineyard to be explored. Cape Town really is blessed with some of the most amazing wine farms in the country, not to mention the award-wining wines. Some rich in history, whilst others have spectacular views where you can wine and dine to your heart’s content. Many people would … Read more